WhiteWalls ss_blog_claim=0715ad90bc7bfcde32c3d390e1f6ea2d Just A Thought: Peyton Manning is Advertising Gold!

Friday, November 7, 2008

Peyton Manning is Advertising Gold!

I am not a fan of sports, but what I am a fan of is Peyton Manning. I love every commercial I have seen with him in it, I can not help but laugh. I don’t know what it is, he’s just funny! In this newest spot for World Mastercard from McCann Erickson and MRM, they cast Indianapolis Colts quarterback Peyton Manning.

Manning visits hotels in rival cities where the Colts play this season. In each, he trades on his “nice guy” persona, interpreting the hostility of staffers in positive ways. In Boston, a hotel operator warns Manning that he’s “going down,” and the QB replies that indeed he is—to the fourth floor for a massage.



There’s also a microsite where consumers can send friends and family a customized “video pep talk” from Manning. He covers his mouth when the recipient’s name is dubbed into the message. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites
Visit twitter moms
 
The Home for Christian writers!
Churchcrunch.com - The Intersection of Technology and the Church