WhiteWalls ss_blog_claim=0715ad90bc7bfcde32c3d390e1f6ea2d Just A Thought: Brother of The Bride

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Brother of The Bride

I have a younger brother, and when I was recently married he was strangely quiet. I say strangely because he always has something to say about everything. I understood though, he was losing his sister. Well, I talk about this because I recently say this old spot from Hallmark its from Leo Burnett. This cute 2 minute spot follows the brother of the bride throughout his sister's wedding. This poor guy who more often than not, should probably just keep his mouth shut. But with a little help from Hallmark, he makes his sister's day priceless.

Oh, and did I mention this spot is among 5 spots nominated for the Commercial Emmy this year? If you haven't had the pleasure of watching it yet, check it out below. It's worth a giggle... and a small tear. Here's to all the brothers out there - younger or older.

0 comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites
Visit twitter moms
 
The Home for Christian writers!
Churchcrunch.com - The Intersection of Technology and the Church