WhiteWalls ss_blog_claim=0715ad90bc7bfcde32c3d390e1f6ea2d Just A Thought: Everything is Going To Be Fine

Friday, October 31, 2008

Everything is Going To Be Fine

This morning my husband and I woke up to find out that we don't have enough money to pay our rent next week. As I am sure a lot of people are realizing that too - unfortunately. But I have felt such a peace that God will provide, somehow some way we will get the money.

My blessed ever so wonderful husband - who is a worrier - is not feeling the same. So we've just been praying. I have been racking my brain trying to figure out how to earn extra money - to do something. I have been online all day trying to sign up for stuff to try and earn money. I signed up for Twitter Moms and its great! I am not a mom yet, but I signed up for it anyway.

This wonderful woman by the name of Bonnie Mechelle, Christian WeiGht LOss COaCh left me this beautiful poem. It truly blessed me because everything will be just fine!

You can listen to the poem here.

God will provide that money! I have faith and believe! We commit our money to you Lord! Thanks be to my heavenly Father!

JEHOVAH JIREH, MY PROVIDER
HIS GRACE IS SUFFICIENT FOR ME
FOR ME, FOR ME!
JEHOVAH JIREH, MY PROVIDER
HIS GRACE IS SUFFICIENT FOR ME

MY GOD SHALL SUPPLY ALL MY NEEDS
ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY
HE SHALL GIVE HIS ANGELS
CHARGE OVER ME

JEHOVAH JIREH CARES FOR ME
FOR ME, FOR ME!J
JEHOVAH JIREH CARES FOR ME

0 comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites
Visit twitter moms
 
The Home for Christian writers!
Churchcrunch.com - The Intersection of Technology and the Church