WhiteWalls ss_blog_claim=0715ad90bc7bfcde32c3d390e1f6ea2d Just A Thought: Happy Friday!!

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Friday!!

Well, today Dave and I started talking about having kids again. I'm so unsure about whether we should start trying again! I really dont know. Dave neither actually. He made a good point - we just need to pray about it.

I'm kinda scared actually. I don't want to go through that all over again - getting pregnant to lose my baby. That was the worst thing I ever had to go through. I know we can't let this get to us...to me really. I know it's all about trusting God....but I just don't want to deal with this again. My friend has six kids and is expecting her seventh (God bless her)....but she has had 2 miscarriages. I don't know it was her first and sixth pregnancies.

I know that they say it's highly unlikely if you have a miscarriage once, you will have another (or something like that)...but what if I'm like Michelle? What if I'm the type that can't have kids?

God help me if I can't have kids!

0 comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites
Visit twitter moms
 
The Home for Christian writers!
Churchcrunch.com - The Intersection of Technology and the Church