WhiteWalls ss_blog_claim=0715ad90bc7bfcde32c3d390e1f6ea2d Just A Thought: Funny Thursdays...

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Funny Thursdays...

SO I think I have bronchitis....therefore this will be short today. Like everyone at that time, I fell in love with Tom Cruise in “Risky Business”. He was great singing Bob Seger’s “Old Time Rock and Roll”. It’s a priceless moment that has been replayed, re-enacted, mimicked hundreds of times.

Now, in my opinion Tom Cruise was the best at it. That is until I saw this latest creation from advertising agency DDB . It features Kobe Bryant rocking the mic, Alex Rodriguez and Michael Phelps busting a move while ripping it up on the exhilarating new guitars, and Tony Hawk sliding in on a skateboard to play the drums.

I have only one word to say: HYSTERICAL!

0 comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites
Visit twitter moms
 
The Home for Christian writers!
Churchcrunch.com - The Intersection of Technology and the Church