WhiteWalls ss_blog_claim=0715ad90bc7bfcde32c3d390e1f6ea2d Just A Thought: Today

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Today

Today was the first day i went back to church since the miscarriage. Wow it was hard. Not many people came up to me, which was perfect...but there was this one family who came up to me and talked me up a storm!

Not that I don't appreciate that, its just weird. I mean this family (all girls), is awesome, sweet, kind, God fearing women. But, why ask all those questions? I guess its because they care, but hey at least I didn't burst out crying.

Oh yea, I saw Michelle today. She looked great, I believe she's about 7 months pregnant. She is having some difficulty with her pregnancy, but Lord willing everything will be fine. I am definitely praying for her.

0 comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites
Visit twitter moms
 
The Home for Christian writers!
Churchcrunch.com - The Intersection of Technology and the Church