WhiteWalls ss_blog_claim=0715ad90bc7bfcde32c3d390e1f6ea2d Just A Thought: Question of the Day

Friday, October 31, 2008

Question of the Day

So, when I was younger fmy parents started showing us "scary" movies on Halloween. I put the scary in quotes because they were usually old black and white movies - they weren't all that scary to us most of the time. Don't get me wrong there were times when a B&W movie scared the snot out of me (Alfred Hitchcock's "The Birds" for instance). But they were usually cheesy. We always watched "Arsenic and Old Lace" on Halloween. I no longer live at home, and I miss that.

My question is: Does anyone else have a tradition they follow on halloween?

0 comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites
Visit twitter moms
 
The Home for Christian writers!
Churchcrunch.com - The Intersection of Technology and the Church