WhiteWalls ss_blog_claim=0715ad90bc7bfcde32c3d390e1f6ea2d Just A Thought: Inspiration

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Inspiration

Ooo just got some inspiration. Hope you enjoy:

The Love Of My King

The love of my king,
will cost me
everything.

Joyfully I give
it away.
Who cares, its not
here to
stay.

I give Him
my heart
and
my life.
So that I may have
eternal life.

So sad you say?
what have you to live for
today?

Sex, money
and beer?

What will that do for you
except bring you
headaches, loneliness and fear

What my King offers is
Love, happiness and acceptance -
for years and years to come.

What more do I have to say
My King is waiting for you
to welcome Him in.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Add to Technorati Favorites
Visit twitter moms
 
The Home for Christian writers!
Churchcrunch.com - The Intersection of Technology and the Church