WhiteWalls ss_blog_claim=0715ad90bc7bfcde32c3d390e1f6ea2d Just A Thought: Hey all

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hey all

Sorry thats it been a while since I've posted. I've hit some writers block. Does anyone have any good ideas for a story? lol, yeah I know it doesnt always work that way...but hey it couldnt hurt to ask right?

I just have way too much on my plate right now....but I like it like that. Its just been a while since I've been this busy - I need to make a new plan.

Here is some fun stuff I found:


Totally agree with this one....But I still loves me some steak and potatoes...ooo and burgers and...you get my drift.

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals


This has happened to me so many times....but I still love the snow.

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals


YES! Finally! This is the way I feel on those long work days...lol! God Bless my husband for putting up with me!

cat
more animals


No words...just cute!

cat
more animals
blog comments powered by Disqus
Add to Technorati Favorites
Visit twitter moms
 
The Home for Christian writers!
Churchcrunch.com - The Intersection of Technology and the Church