WhiteWalls ss_blog_claim=0715ad90bc7bfcde32c3d390e1f6ea2d Just A Thought: Time still goes on...

Monday, August 10, 2009

Time still goes on...

Well, it's been a while but A LOT has happened since I've written. We moved into my parents house and found out we were expecting our first child. Wow...God is just funny that way right?

I mean the last thing on my mind, no excuse me, the FARTHEST thing from my mind would be to be living at home with my first child. Well, this has been a pregnancy of testing. I mean from the get go God has truly been testing our faith. I found a cyst growing underneath my breast 2 days before I found out I was pregnant. We found out it was a skin cyst and have to wait until after the baby is born to figure out what to do.

Through out the rest of the pregnancy it has been one thing after another. Horrible first trimester (I was so sick and weak). Bleeding through the second trimester has lead me to be on bed rest. They found out that I have an incompetent cervix.

I have been on bed rest now for a little over a month. And it has been a trying time. Trying mostly because of the cramps that I get on occasion. God is good though. Through my mother He gave me this awesome verse:

ZECHARIAH 2:5 For I,' says the LORD, 'will be a wall of fire all around her, and I will be the glory in her midst.'

I pray that through any circumstances you are presently going through you remember this verse. Keep close to your heart my friend that He WILL be a wall of fire all around you.

I love you my friend!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Add to Technorati Favorites
Visit twitter moms
 
The Home for Christian writers!
Churchcrunch.com - The Intersection of Technology and the Church