WhiteWalls ss_blog_claim=0715ad90bc7bfcde32c3d390e1f6ea2d Just A Thought: Been A While...

Friday, September 12, 2008

Been A While...


Its been a while since I last posted. A lot has happened since then. I found out that I am pregnant! Its our first child and I am so freaked out! According to my last menstrual period (LMP), I am about 7 or 8 wks. We made an appointment for our first OBGYN appt., not until october though. I think I may be farther along than that though.
I have been very crampy, and sick! I feel like this is never gonna end! I have my morning sickness at night, which is good cause I can sleep it off.
Dave has a sinking feeling that we are going to have twins. I don't know...all I really care about is keeping our baby healthy. I have a thyroid condition, so it's very important I keep track of that. They told me that I have to keep on top of my condition, if not I can have a miscarriage at any point during the pregnancy. Its got me a little worried. But I know God is in control.
I still have doubts that I am pregnant. I don't feel pregnant at all! With the exception of my aching boobs, nausea, extremely late period and 3 positive pregnancy tests. LOL. I can't wait until that doctor's appointment, so then we can hear the baby's heartbeat...and finally get those fears out of my mind!

0 comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites
Visit twitter moms
 
The Home for Christian writers!
Churchcrunch.com - The Intersection of Technology and the Church